Monday, September 7, 2009

Trip to Singapore...

Last weekends when our country celebrate our 52nd Independence day, me and my football team mate heading down to Singapore to have to matches of friendly games with a combine University football team and another was the Singapore division two champion, if I'm not mistaken it's call the Ang Moi Kou United short form is AMK United.

Both team is a very good side. So unfortunately we lose games by 1-0 and the other 1 was 2-1. But we actually gain alot from these two friendly matches.

This time I was staying in a backpacker hotel called fragrance Hotel. it's not the best place to stay as the air-conditioner is freaky cold which cost me, two sleepless night. Damn you air-conditioner!!!But anyway, it's cheap only 20 Singapore Dollar so no complaint.
And I quite enjoy my stay there, maybe because all my friends were there. And we had lots of happy there.

On the last day of my stay which is Sunday night I was able to meeting up with one of best buddy during the college time, Cindy, after that it's almost 2 years since I celebrate her birthday. She working in Singapore right now. And we had dinner that night. I would like to say thank you very much for the dinner, and when the next time you coming to KL, it's my turn to treat you a nice dinner.

My College Buddy, Cindy.
(She wish to be unseen)


So before I end this let me present you The Sleeping Smoker...

My teammate shaw as we pull a prank on him while he is sleeping on the way back to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment