Saturday, September 12, 2009

Listen Music till the End~~

It's been ages since the last time I went a concert.
So this time I able to get my hands on couple of free ticket from the Tiger Beer. So there I was in front of the Bukit Jalil Stadium with my date of the day Mandy.
It's start off at sharp 7 pm last night..very puncture for Malaysia held event..haha.. It all start off with two dancer then the Emcee.. everything goes very nice and smooth and goes according to the plan but the middle way through the concert, one of the Thailand singer Chin, when he just start to sings he first song then the microphone stop function-ing and very huge sound came off "Bang" and at that time he was hug one of his dancer from Thailand as well, and everyone in the stadium went carzy and cheering, basically everyone thought it's one the effect because timing was so right on time, so everyone it's a effect but it's not, it's just a no more power supply..and he was cool enough to post for everyone to took picture of him. The picture is like from this
To This

Then the total darkness

while the crew still working on the power supply, emcee Jason, gan mei yan and the famous HK VJ (forgot his name..haha) they try their best to entertain us then suddenly out from the dark..someone wore dark jeans, white T-shirt and black suits...then there he was...Justin 側田(sorry that I didnt took any picture because my camera unable capture a very nice picture with such long distance) then came the other, 林健輝, 張智成, 李聖傑, 方大同, Kay 謝安琪, then 陶喆.

after
陶喆 came on for few minutes, then power supply resume. everything goes smoothly after this. For me, I really have to say thank you to the performer that came on stage while the power is off, because they been trying their best to keep us entretain until the power supply came back online. That short 30mins will be one of the magical moment for me because all of them sang some chorus with the crowd it's the first I able to heard them sing without the music on. Truly great.

When it close the end, Joey
容祖兒 had gave other one of her great performance to end the T Music Festival. So I by would like to say thank you to all the performer last night. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment