Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mix Feeling Day..

Today morning is one of the worst morning I had so far this year. I wake up this morning the mood not so good because have work today..haha..so I just going on with my routine, but while on my way to work this morning it's not so routine anymore..Because I crash my car into another car.

Luckily that that lady is pretty friendly, and nice. And so I able to settle it without reporting to the police.. but my wallet getting a lot more thinner, at least RM600 for her car and mine. And for the whole morning I was like a die fish, no emotion and no other feeling than sad and disappointed with myself had my lovely proton Saga into a Myvi ass~~~

so by the time I reach office is almost 10. So I turn on my PC and doing things like any other days. The first time open up my hotmail I see no new email, and so I let it there. But one and half hour later, I receive an email from some lady called Lei Yoon, and this is how the email goes,

Hi Wei Hong, i'm Lei Yoon, contacting you on behalf of Guinness , would like to congratulate you on winning the Meet & Greet Black Eyed Peas pass on 25 September, this Friday. You've also won yourself an autographed The E.N.D. album. Is your number still 017- 316 **** ? Kindly confirm ASAP as i was not able to contact you to bring you through the itenarary.


Best Regards,


LeiYoon Lim
Account Executive
OgilvyOne worldwide, Kuala Lumpur
Office: +60-3-27188111
Fax : +60-3-27106811
E-mail: leiyoon.lim@ogilvy.com


And I was like, What The Fuck!! Is this really happen to me. And so I quickly reply to her, and I thought don't think she will be calling but ten minutes later. My phone rang, and a lovely angel voice start to talk to me, and I like answer all the question with yes.

At the end of the phone call, I realize that I going to meet the band and say "Apa Khabar??" to the Black Eyed Peas. Seriously no joking I going to meet up with them this coming Friday at KL Hilton Hotel.

And getting their the latest ablum "The E.N.D" for free..hehe.. with their signature as well..

So the question now is, so I should say "hello" or "Apa Khabar" to them??

Last question in my mind now is, should I happy right now or sad..haha..

Desmond out!!

P.S. Later will upload photo of how bad my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment