Monday, September 21, 2009

Ageless..

For most of the United on Sunday night is quite a thriller, because Manchester City has come from behind and score the third goal on the 89min, and at that time I was having a beer in a bar with my younger brother and cousin. And I was like telling my bros that it going to be draw match, but seconds later United score again and seal the match. What a night for every United Fans.

And I was pretty please as how the match turns out to be, with Rooney scoring the first goal then came Fletcher scoring the second and the third goal and the last Owen score the last and most important goal of all.

What I really delight about the United squad is that it's more to team work rather than individual game. With there goes The Great and Mighty Ronaldo and Tevez(which I think will be even better with Tevez in the team). and Owen came in and it bring another kind of balance and stability to the team. With the agless Giggs is around, the shadow hunter Scholes and the tireless Fletcher and like the likes of Rooney and other is in the team, I personally thinks that this United will roar again very soon. To United.

Desmond Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment