Tuesday, December 15, 2009

23 by now~~~

Today's my birthday, and even myself didn't really remember that today actually is my birthday. When this morning, i receive few SMS from some of my close friends then I realize that today is my birthday.

I like to use this post to say thank you to all my friends and family to help me to develop and understanding about myself. I know that this blog is not view by everyone but still I would like to says thank you to you all through here.

So I would like to says thank you to my parents, brother, god parents and god brother and sister. To all my friends, especially my secondary school friends, and the school's soccer team's teammate, my college's friends then my colleague from JobsDB, and current company. Thank you all for everything.


Desmond Out!!!

1 comment: