Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all~~~

At last, Christmas has finally comes. I always love Christmas, the presents, laughter, party and so on and so on. And yesterday I was invited to an event which been organize by student from the Senior year from the Advance Diploma of Hospitality (if am I mistaken) from TAR College. It's called the Christmasholic Fiesta.
The Ticket

Actually I never thought of joining this event, but as I thinking to myself that I had never join any of the event that organize by student from TAR College, not even when I was still a student there. Not once, so I think WTF since I got nothing to do at night and Christmas is coming, so why not. And so there I was.

Yesterday when I reached there it's around 6:30, and it's started to rain and this is how it's looks like. But after 20mins or so the rain stopped, they are so lucky. Anyway I can't say I enjoy this event very much but it's consider not so bad for college student. For Most part of the event I was actually just chatting with my friends. I'm so damn mean...haha..

rain rain...

The Gateway to Christmasholic Fiesta..

I can't say it's the best event, but they had put a lot of effort into this so keep it up guys. So since it's Christmas eve today, I'll just have to say Merry Christmas to all and may you have a beautiful new year as well.

Merry Christmas To All~~~
Desmond Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment