Friday, November 27, 2009

Long Burger King~~

On Thursday, I was actually at KLCC, because I'm help my colleague to go on site for one of the booth set up at the Star Property 2009 which is now are still on going at Hall 4 and 5 KLCC. So at lunch time, I wandering at KLCC looking for food as my stomach is telling me to feed him quickly...then I walk passed Burger King as they are now serving new menu it is called the Irresisibly Long & Beefy burger...

The New LONG burger

When I reached there, it's about 12:13 crowd is starting to grow. So I quickly go in and order. And this is how it looks like when came to real thing...

As the you can see, the sauce and cheese is spillover. So I quickly pick it up and as my stomach took over my mind and I started eat it like a mindless monster....hahaha....Basically I was really hungry that day.

The taste of the cheese and sause is just thick enough for me, and as for the beef...the deep fried and yet chewy combine with the sauce, cheese and the onion will be the prefect combination for a burger.

After the set meal, I was really full and hardly can walk. For your info, I always was big fans of burger...

For this 'Long' Burger, I would say 6 out of 10. You can try this out, not too bad.

Address:
Lot C22, Concourse Floor,
Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,

Desmond Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment