Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Being Lazy...


It's been couple of weeks since the last time. Have to say sorry to everyone or anyone who does read my blog..haha.. Ok, I have been working on couple projects at the moment.. So it's tight up for me. By end of the week I'll write my blog again, as my project is almost done. so still have few days to rest a little and boss actually had went to Russia by end of the week. and my manager is actually heading down to Langkawi for LIMA exhibition set ups.

Forget to tell everyone that I actually work in a exhibition booth contractor company. Basically we design, set up booth for companies, event launching, festival season set up in the shopping malls, so anything about event.

As for the company, I'm going to tell everyone through my blog. But for those who knows me, I'll tell me personally..hehe.. Will start writing my blog very soon!!

Desmond Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment