Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Six Eight Pan Mee

This morning until lunch I was quite busy going to meet client and looking for some plants for my project. And then around 12:35 I received a call from my manager, she ask my to collect a company stamp and collect a cheque.

And right away I off again to collect the company stamp. And while I was driving, I'm thinking what should i have for my lunch. And suddenly Pan Mee comes to my mind, it so happen that my mom ex-colleague, start up a Pan Mee shop at Desa Aman Puri, Sungai Buloh and it's also where I'm heading to.

So I took this chance and go have a try. When I reached there this is what I saw this afternoon,
People waiting outside the shop.

People actually queue up, just to have a bowl of Pan Mee. But I'm think it's just like other Pan Mee shop. No Differences. But I was wrong. Just let me show the interior 1st,1st Picture of the interior,
and the 2nd Picture of the interior.

Just nice and simple. There is only three dishes in their menu, as you can see below,The Menu

So I'll just order the normal 1 which is they call it "Most Famous Soup Pan Mee". Despite the full house but it still came to me within 10mins time. Not Bad.The Yummy Pan Mee,

Herbal Tea.

Another Look.

When I first pick it up, it's so slippery and soft but when I put it into my mouth, it was so chewy and just soft enough melt quickly into your mouth. And with the fried pork and the soup was just prefect. The soup was so addictive. It reminds me of my grandmother's cooking.. :D...

Anyway, if you were thinking of trying some traditional Hakka Pan Mee, 168 Pan Mee Restaurant is the place.

I give another 10/10, A Must Try Pan Mee. (It Based on My own taste)

Address:
No. 3-13 AA,Jalan 2/2,
Desa Aman Puri,
52100 Kepong,
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
( The same row with Papa Rich in Desa Aman Puri)

Merci!!

Desmond out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment