Thursday, October 22, 2009

A sad night

Today 22nd of October 2009 is was actually busy for the whole day doing my work but while I'm busy working my stuff, an very sad incident is happening.

Which is someone very important in my younger time had pass away. Basically I do not know he's name, I called him "uncle". He was a neighbor of godmother where I spend most of my time there while I'm younger.

And it so happen that he got a god son and god daughter as well. So I usually to play together while we were younger. All I know about this important person of mine, that is a writer. Which category of books I do not know.

What he taught me about life is that not matter how big the problem you facing, be positive and never give up in life. Because he have to sit on the wheelchair to move around. But according what I know is that he is a master holder, if I not mistaken. He don't his wife to help him on anything.

No matter how hard it is, he's still try his best to solve it. He and his wife have been watching over me from I'm still a baby until now a younger adult in the society. And so I have make a promise to his wife and myself that, start from this coming Christmas and the second day of Chinese New Year I'll been going over her place to visit her.

I'll just write this blog until here because still have to finish up my stuff and get some rest as tomorrow going to be a very busy day again.

Rest in Peace My Uncle....Miss you always I will.

Desmond out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment