Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why Should I Help??




This blog is continue from the previous entry. The reason being feels like continue writing from the previous entry is because, I heard that some HUMAN BEING out there, feels that we only switch off all the light only for an hour and they don't think it going to affect much on the effort on preserve our beautiful planet Earth where we call it OUR HOME.


Everyone knows that if only the few of us put in some effort and switch off the lights for an hour of there is not much changes would have. But what if the whole country switch off all the light, every single household although it's one pathetic hour.


I'm always proud of myself as a Malaysian, despite how "healthy" our government operation and how "polite", "selfless", and other "good" quality Malaysian is. Now I didn't mean all the Malaysian are the same. I would say 60 to 70% of Malaysian are so "polite" and "selfless". All we asking just take out one of your one so "precious" hour, to make our planet Earth, a better place for you and me as well as the future generation.


Why can't you see the bigger picture, OUR HOME will only be a better place if only all of us, I mean every single one of us UNITED for one good cost. And that the only way we could save the only HOME which we call it Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment