Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The First Ever...

I never thought of writing a blog for myself. But after my graduation from college, when start my first job where my colleague were always talking about it. Because it was so happen that my supervisor's blog, is a hit in a our company.

From there I start looking at blog from Mr Kenny Sia, Timothy the Managing Director and Cofounder of Nuffnang, and others as well. So now I think it's time for me start write my own blog and voice some of my own thoughts and opinion.

In the following blog that going to appear in my blog, all is based on my own opinion. So I hope that I could start post my next blog soon. Looking forward to start writing blog regarding my life, events that I attend, people, travel and football or the American call it soccer.

So I'm here to say happy writing, thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment