Friday, March 13, 2009

Angry lady~~~

Few days ago, my colleagues had sent me some sound clips. one of the sound clip was actually a voice recording from one of the big company client service department. It's start of with the client was enquiry about the service, and why it's not working an so on.


The Client was a lady, from the very begining of the conversation it start off in a very unpolite way with all those four letter words, example like you bloody fucker I am talking to you, you stupid don't know how to answer is it?? or I want to talk you bloody supervisor right now, and I don't care where the hell is he/she, CALL HIM TO ANSWER THE BLOODY PHONE RIGHT NOW!!BLOODY FOOL. something like that......ok might i got abit too exggerated, just abit la. haha..


The poor client service person, the only wrong sentences he spoken was it's your problem. Poor thing. First being F***ed this rude lady then being lecture by this rude lady's arrogant mom. And being F***ed again by the rude lady again. This conversative last for 21mins.


The lesson I learn is, whenever I call into anyone of the call center as a customer, I can be rude and yelling and lecture the client service personnal. And if that person says it's mine problem~~~, then I have the power to F*** that person until he/she speechless. And proved to him that the customer is always right. Then others would say I am a very good talker in a very effective and in a "polite" way. HAHA...

"Customer is always right, so I got everything and you get nothing"

But Shit~~~~, I forgot I also work in a call center company. But never mind, if my customer F*** me really nicely, I can always call back to other call center company and F*** the customer service personnal nicely as well. Not Bad right~~~ ;). HEHE~~~


1 comment:

  1. hahhah....customer not always right. customer only deserve right service.

    ReplyDelete